Yikes! Am I in trouble?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mcsampson, Apr 3, 2008.

1. mcsampson

mcsampson New Member

So I went to JB my ipod touch with Zphone or whatever it's called and it didn't work I guess I left it for 15-20 minutes and it says if it's longer than 10 minutes there is something wrong so I pressed stopped and restarted the process and still nothing. So now it won't go back to the normal screen or anything and..

BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0

keeps coming on the screen line after line the same thing

iTunes wont pick it up for me to restore it

What do I do?? Is my ipod totally screwed (just my luck) or is there something I can do?
  2. antispartan

antispartan New Member

try a force restore turn off you touch and hold the home button and keep it held then plug It into your computer then just restore and rejailbreak
  3. woogyboogy

woogyboogy New Member

no you are fine, plug your ipod in...even if iTunes doesn't recognize it. Hold the Power and the home button down for about 20-30 seconds and then iTunes will eventually recognize it and then restore via iTunes and you are all set, just keep repeating that process and eventually you wont get the bsd root error
  4. sina.ag

sina.ag New Member

force restore im pretty sure this happened to my buddy. hold sleep and home button then when it restarts keep holding home button but let go of sleep button untill it says to connect to itunes and then restore
  5. plokiju

plokiju New Member

No need to worry, this has happened many times before. I cant remember what to do to make ziphone work, but just try searching.
  6. sina.ag

sina.ag New Member

lol u guys beat me 640-641-642