Yet another problem!

Discussion in 'iPod touch VoIP and Telephony' started by Ipodtouchftw, Jan 12, 2008.

1. Ipodtouchftw

Ipodtouchftw Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hey, ive been trying to get this awesome thing to work, and i followed all the guides etc, but still when i dial the app just freezes and i have to hold Home-button for 5 secs to close the app. Sometimes it freezes, sometimes it dont and then I get the option to Hang Up, but nothing happenes. I've tried two different serviceproviders so i dont think that is the problem, however i suspect that this doesnt work in Sweden, where i live? Can someone confirm that?

When I dial I dial:
    00-+468-xxx-xx-xx
    On the iPot: (random numbers)
    00+4685549812

I would like to get to the bottom of this. Am i dialing the wrong way? I've tried different combinations and i checked out that www.kropka.com or whatsitcalled.
    Thanks
  2. dmoney15555

dmoney15555 New Member

you must dial (on ipod touch) 00-1-***-**** (the [1] has to do with the united states, country code)
  3. Ipodtouchftw

Ipodtouchftw Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I live in Sweden so theres no reason for me to use the US counrtycode? I did, however, try to dial a 0 instead of a 1, like you said, but it didnt work either, the 0 has something to do with the Swe country code too.
  4. dmoney15555

dmoney15555 New Member

when using your iPot you must type in "00" before anything. Then you must type in your country code (USA = 1) and then the number
    EX. (USA) 00-1-***-**** (U.S. Telephone number)

Sweden's Country Code: 46

so it would be 00-46- [and then the rest of the number]

When calling a country from sweden, ex. US---> you would use the u.s. country code instead of swedens