yellowsn0w and unltrasn0w dosnt work on 3.0

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0 Jailbreak' started by MrDennings, Jun 19, 2009.

1. MrDennings

MrDennings Banned

yellowsn0w / ultrasn0w users should stay away from 3.0 even tho our JB is out (YS doesn't work with 3.0, and US isn't out yet) from MuscleNerd twitter

i dont get it he showed on the video ultrasn0w working on 3.0 but hes saying staying away from it wtf is up with that

am i missing something ? im kinda confused
  2. Avalyst

Avalyst New Member

Well, as you said, US works but it's not out yet. Simple as that.
  3. gdubs

gdubs New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeah, Avalyst has it. ultrasn0w will work, but it isn't out yet, so if you upgrade now you'll lose your phone service. He's saying to wait for ultrasn0w to release before upgrading to 3.0.
  4. Gabe

Gabe Member

Device:
    iPhone
    hes saying that yellowsnow doesn't work on 3.0, thats why they made ultrasnow. basically hes saying if you want cell service on your 3G, then wait for ultrasnow to come out on cydia and icy.
  5. MrDennings

MrDennings Banned

ya i got a message from him and he cleared everything up for me i was kinda confused but he cleared it up
  6. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    The Dev-Team had a few last minute problems with the JB so attention probably shifted there over the last few days. The ultrasn0w proof of concept is good and now they just have to package the payload into the jailbreak. It'll also be released very soon (as will a Windows GUI and QuickPWN). Be patient.
  7. MrDennings

MrDennings Banned

well now we all just need to wait for the ipt2g jailbreka
  8. edson95

edson95 New Member

from wat i understand, if u do the jailbreak you will still have cell service if your using the officail carrier...and you wont have service if your using a nonoffical carrier such as if u are using att in the u.s. and u jailbreak with a custom restore then u will have service .... and if u r using tmobile in the u.s. u wont have service. correct me if im wrong