yea im excited

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by katking123, Apr 28, 2009.

1. katking123

katking123 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    well i order a rebeltouch sunday pretty stocked hopefully be here by thursday or friday considering i live in N.C. and they ship from cali but i have one question when i see some video reviews on youtube (mostly 11 year olds) i notice that devil case is a different shade of red than in the pic on there website anybody else who has this case notice anything?
  2. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well, as many people have said, the case pushes in the power button after a while.
  3. katking123

katking123 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    did u even read my thread or do u just go around posting stuff so u can be seen everywhere i didn't ask about the power button i ask about the shade of red btw i got it today and red is the right shade may hav just been that kids camera
  4. Intense

Intense Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    No well those are artist re-creations on the website. The way there so perfect you cant get that by taking a picture. And the only way you see real pics of it is in reviews and stuff.
  5. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I love being seen.

Please Register or Log in to view images

And I just wanted to throw that out there, since it's a known problem.

Did you really think it would look the way it does on the website? It's usually different in person. They make it look nicer so people buy it. It's usually close to what they show though....