Release yBattery Image Pack

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by perre, Mar 27, 2008.

1. perre

perre New Member

Well, this my first attempt at a battery scheme. I kinda missed some simple battery solutions, hence this attempt

Please Register or Log in to view images

Figured i might as well share it right away...
    Instructions:

- Unzip the zip-folder

- SSH into your ipod

- Go to root > Library > Customize > BatteryImages, then paste/drag your unzipped yBattery folder into the batteryimages folder.

- If done correctly, you can now choose the yBattery as your Batery Image, using the Customize app​

Attached Files:

2. Squeaky

Squeaky New Member

i like it
  3. snpri3

snpri3 New Member

thats pretty sweet GJ looks like Pacman
  4. berky93

berky93 New Member

looks awesome, trying it now!

EDIT: ok i tried it and its a grreat battery. it looks really cool but theres a few problems

the glow is cut off where the picture ends and it looks choppy because of that (doesnt have enough space to properly fade, just ends) and theres almost none at the bottom.

either fix it or remove it, but if you do remove it it might looks really cool if the background is all black instead of faded, that way it would blend with the wallpaper. just my thoughts, great job though!
  5. perre

perre New Member

You're right about the cutoff, i hadn't noticed the problem on my computer screen, but when i look at te glow on my ipod it does stop too soon.

the fact that there is no glow on the bottom of the image is intentional, however. That way it looks better with the 'default mirror effect' that your ipod gives to all battery images.

But i'll try to fix it, glad you like it

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. berky93

berky93 New Member

oh. still nice.

EDIT: you know, a theme in the style of the battery would look really cool - using that kinda minimalist outlined fade the circle part has - that would be sick. you should look into that.