Release Xmas Theme

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by kOrNwHeAt, Nov 1, 2007.

1. kOrNwHeAt

kOrNwHeAt Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    OK, well here is a bunch of Icons for the most commonly used icons on the iTouch. Just to let everyone know I got the icons from Deviant Art they're by BearGraphics.

Attached Files:

2. TheRays

TheRays New Member

A few more icons and a good background and this theme will be gracing my iPod come the Christmas season

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. kOrNwHeAt

kOrNwHeAt Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    well I didnt make the icons but I will look for some more, I'm not talented enough with photoshop yet to make my own icons.
  4. bndeac

bndeac New Member

cool, I just started on a Christmas themed battery. Maybe I'll try to make some icons to add to this as well.
  5. kOrNwHeAt

kOrNwHeAt Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    OK well I added some more icons, a background and a dock image. I do not take credit for any of the icons or the images, the only thing I did to them was resize or take bits of them to make the wallpaper and the dock. I took them from different places so I don't know exactly where they came from so I can't give credit, all I can say is they are not of my creation.

And about the battery image, yeah i was thinking of doing that but i'm not exactly a pro at photoshop and I dont want it to come out crappy. Maybe you would like to add the battery image to my theme? just a thought. I was also thinking that a slide to unlock button that is santa's sleigh would be pretty cool.

here is the new zip file. would some one please post a screenshot if you can? My roommate got kicked out and it was his wireless router i used to go online with my iTouch and now I can't get my router to work. I would love to see how my theme looks to see if there is any editing and tweaking that I need to do.

Attached Files:

6. cowboyz

cowboyz New Member

Looks good. Here's a screenshot.

IMO, Calendar Icon needs to be bigger and the background sky should be darker and/or black.

And what does a gingerbread man have to do with YouTube? lol

IMAGE GONE
  7. kOrNwHeAt

kOrNwHeAt Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    thanks a lot! I really needed to see that screenshot to get a feel of how it looked. I found different Icons for the calendar icon that i will try. i dont think I'm good enough with photoshop to be able to make the sky in the background darker without making everything else darker also. and most of the icons dont represent the app they are assigned to, I didn't put too much thought into that. and I hate that dock image, I'm going to try to make or find a better picture, or maybe it doesn't really need a dock.
    If anyone would like to help me with making the sky in the background darker, or tell me how to I would love to know, I am trying to get better at photoshop.
    edit: and that contacts icon looks horrible
  8. kOrNwHeAt

kOrNwHeAt Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    edited some Icons, I noticed the itunes and safari and a few more of the icons looked rather large compared to some of the others so I made them smaller and I added an icon and i switched out some icons. Once again I take no credit for the actual icons, I just tweaked them for this theme.

Attached Files:

9. ckylesworld

ckylesworld New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    This theme is awsome!! thanks
  10. kOrNwHeAt

kOrNwHeAt Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    np, do you mind posting a screen shot of the updated theme? I haven't seen it after I tweaked it from seeing the first screen shot