Xlaunch giving me trouble, and saving contacts?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ShadowJPD, Oct 27, 2007.

1. ShadowJPD

ShadowJPD New Member

Searched for something related to this, but couldn't find anything. I installed Xlaunch on my Jailbroken iPod. Somehow, after putting it in toggle mode, it has been acting like an iPhone and saying 'Waiting for activation'. I try to power off, but when I do, it goes right into the keypad screen which has emergency call button, and some other iPhone related text.

Is there anyway I can fix this without losing all my contacts? Or, if I have to restore, can I save my contacts first?

I would appreciate any help on this matter.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Edit>>I try to get in via FTP, and it doesn't work. damn...
  2. infinit3

infinit3 New Member

No solution.

I have the same problem though, i don't get the keypad with emergency number but i do get the searching for service text on the top left and the error leading to a freeze.
  3. humbert

humbert New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Solved

Just in case anyone else has this problem, it does have to do with xlaunch, and it's annoying to fix but I found a way. What I did was download iBrickr, then go into the iPod and switch out the N45AP.plist file for the backup I had on my computer. If you don't have a backup, download iOrder and make a playlist that includes all you programs, that might work too.