Xbox question

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by pwnthe2G, Sep 22, 2009.

1. pwnthe2G

pwnthe2G Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I have seen all the ad's and stuff about the xbox 360 Elite being dropped $100 dollars. I have heard it was to compete with the Sony Playstation 3, but i have also heard that it is because a new xbox is coming out soon. Is there any proof at all that a new xbox is going to be released any time soon? Because i am going to get an elite in a few days, unless within a few months a new one will be out!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please dont leave stupid comments though, my 'newest' system is the playstation 2, so i am not really in the loop with console games.

Thanks in advance guys
  2. Pandawg

Pandawg Community Development

The only new Xbox I heard being released was the Modern Warfare 2 one. I think it's going to be released mid November. Price - I don't know.
  3. pwnthe2G

pwnthe2G Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    oh, i actually did hear about that, but by new i meant like "next generation" like xbox.. whatever they call it.. i think my friend said 720? whatever it may be called, but yeah next-gen not just like fancy cover, or does it have something special with it internally?
  4. InaudibleWhisper

InaudibleWhisper Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    No, a next-gen Xbox is at least 3-4 years away. They're going to be heavily pushing Natal as the next step of the Xbox come late 2010, and that will work with every 360. The 360 + Natal will go through the remainder of 2010 and 2011, then the new Xbox will be announced at E3 2012 for a late 2012/2013 release.

Probably.
  5. Abcmsaj

Abcmsaj Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Modern Warfare 2 super Elite. 250GB hard drive, with 2 controllers and Modern Warfare 2. £250

6. pwnthe2G

pwnthe2G Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    allright 4 years is more than good, thanks for the help everyone, ill be going out for the elite this weekend! lol if i didnt want it so bad now id wait for the super elite as i love Call of Duty, but the elite is probably more than sufficient for me so ill go get that

7. deathnote0

deathnote0 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    It's not even a new SKU, the only thing new about it is the 250gb hd.