Xbox Media Centre???

Discussion in 'Computing, Science, and Technology' started by Jikoo, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Jikoo

Jikoo New Member

Modding an xBox into the Ultimate Media Centre, Well I've seen to many guides on the net and they all include getting a game that is hard to find. So I was wondering if anybody has done this Mod, I would like to see how far you can go with a black box worth next to nothing.

Thanks, Jikoo
  2. MrBrightside

MrBrightside Active Member

I read a while ago that you can get youtube on your xbox, is that the kinda thing you mean? Whats the game you need?
  3. Jikoo

Jikoo New Member

The game is Mech Something, and its like making the HDD bigger and Hacking it, basically a Music Machine
  4. eric_chaos

eric_chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You can get mech assualt or splinter cell. It cant be the greatest hits version though. There was a third game also. I think it was some 007 game. But anyway. You get one of the games, and download the save that has the exploit on it, then copy it to your harddrive with action replay. Then when you load the save, a menu comes up with a bunch of options and this is where you actually softmod your xbox. Then you download Xbox Media Center and FTP into your xbox and copy it into the applications folder.

Yep. It was quite easy and only took a few minutes for me to do.

Im actually selling this modded xbox in the marketplace if you wanna buy it. The links in my sig.
  5. Jikoo

Jikoo New Member

Thanks, but I'm gonna see if there are any with Massive HDDs
  6. ilikeipod

ilikeipod New Member

7. Jikoo

Jikoo New Member

Kewl, if i decide ill use tht thanks