xbox live not working??

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by ipodtouchmaster05, Dec 29, 2007.

1. ipodtouchmaster05

ipodtouchmaster05 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Hi, i am trying to connect to xbox live, and it says that i am connected, but after 15 seconds it kicks me off live. and i keep trying, it will let me connect then kicks me off. I tested my internet works fine, so what could be the problem??
  2. Nayfe

Nayfe New Member

hey dude, is your xbox hacked into to play copy games? if that is it then thats what it will be if not, try restartin your router if problem persists ring xbox live customer services they will sort i out for you
  3. Brill301

Brill301 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    xbox live

hey, Nayfe if he had a hacked xbox 360, you would need to flash the xbox, meaning no online play, meaning he would not be asking about xbox live.

But that happens to me all the time, after a day or two it fixes, restart your router if you have wireless.
    my gamertag,
    brill 301 with a space

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. sn1p3r

sn1p3r New Member

Microsofts servers are apparently being overloaded with an influx of new users due to a lot of people receiving 360's for christmas. Don't worry, it's supposedly a widespread problem. I haven't had a chance to get on live and check it out myself but i read an article about it which was posted on Digg earlier. It should all be fine once microsoft work out a way to deal with the server overload.
  5. killa_briggs

killa_briggs New Member

Xbox live has just has been messing up lately
    it takes me like 10 minutes to connect to the game
    so idk know wat wrong with it
  6. ipodtouchmaster05

ipodtouchmaster05 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    ok, cool. hopefully it gets fixed soon. I was just hoping it isnt a problem with my xbox or my internet.
  7. Ryuukumori

Ryuukumori New Member

Yeah, even the menu on my end doesn't load up xbox live... but maybe that's just me. Anyone ever get the loading circle on the menu sometimes?
  8. oO Wallace Oo

oO Wallace Oo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    {off topic completely}I know this is probably not the time or place to ask this, but what has the latest dash update been like. My xbox sadly passed away in October, I decided not to get it fixed until after my January repeats (Xbox is the reason I am repeating them in the first place). I know about the features from reviews and all but I want to hear a real person's thoughts on it.{off topic completely}
    EDIT: What a surprise 100 posts, and the last wasn't about the iPod
  9. deleted account 4

deleted account 4 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    lol I tried to play halo on live a few hours ago, so I waited in matchmaking for like 15 minutes before it just randomly sent me back to the lobby.
  10. btothei

btothei Banned

yeah live is down