Xbox Live Issues.

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by SkizzyMane, Jul 24, 2010.

1. SkizzyMane

SkizzyMane Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    So, I was playing MW2 earlier, and out of the blue, mid-game I get disconnected to Xbox Live. Cool. I know my router has issues so I unplugged the router, plugged it in, began watching Degrassi for like, 5-10 minutes. I return to xbox live and attempt to log into my xbox live account. I input my pass code, wait a few seconds while it says logging in, and nothing. it says something that my xbox live information is invalid?

So, I went to xbox.com and tried signing in with my email. . .Guess what? It tells me to MAKE A NEW GAMERTAG. My first thoughts...? I was hacked. I went on my xbox and tried to recover my gamertag. .. It claims my email isnt synced to my gamertag.

Any suggestions as to what happened here? Anything, at all? Who can I contact to get my gamertag working again? I can get onto my gamertag when the wireless adapter is unplugged, but when it is plugged and it signs into xbox live, it says invalid information or all that jazz.
  2. Fishy

Fishy Member

Device:
    iPad
    You need to contact Microsoft Customer Support about this. This is serious business. (800) 469-9269 That's their toll free
  3. David.

David. Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    MAYBE your gamertag was reported for inappropriateness?
  4. Blazinq

Blazinq New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    ive had problems like that too,but i recovered..
  5. b-mac 39

b-mac 39 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Maybe you got banned?