Xbox 360 Gamerscore

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by Modified, May 5, 2009.

1. Modified

Modified Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I'm planning on hacking my gamerscore and profile. It's a hack that unlocks all the achievements for every game that you have. Will I get banned from Xbox Live for doing this? Is it illegal?
  2. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    You're so going to get Microsoft Bannededededness. I bet its against the TOS (Terms of Service).
  3. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    It is against the "Terms of Service"
    There's a possibility you will NOT get caught, But there's also still a large possibility that you'll get caught and banned by Microsoft. In my opinion, It would be pretty cool to have that much Gamerscore... But then again it would still be pointless if your banned.

That's the only thing that's been keeping me from doing it to my account. If I were you, Make a 1 month account. Play around 2 games and then transfer the gamerscore. Then, If it isn't banned in a month's time and your comfortable with it, I'd do it to your account.

YOU ARE ABLE TO GET BANNED THOUGH
  4. MrBrightside

MrBrightside Active Member

If you do it bit by bit and don't go up 10 000 GS in a day then you might get away with it.
  5. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    People have been banned before for doing this very thing.
  6. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    The method doesn't allow you to do it bit by bit (I'm pretty sure it doesn't at least). I'm almost positive that it gives you every achievement for all the games you've played at the same time.
  7. Led

Led Banned

If that's the case your going to get so banned. Microsoft will eat your brain (little heroes reference).
  8. InaudibleWhisper

InaudibleWhisper Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Why on earth would you want to do this? The whole point of achievements is that it gives you something to work for. The only reason I could see someone doing this is to make their e-p*nis bigger which is sad enough as it is, but to do so via cheating is even worse. Wow.
  9. iamkewl

iamkewl Banned

E-p*nis
  10. Modified

Modified Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yeah, I am going to test it on my 1 month account first, to see if it even works.

There is an option to unlock all the game achievements, or you can choose which games you want unlocked.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Well surprisingly enough, I do have a bit of a life. Lol But I don't want to spend my life getting achievements for 10 or more games. That's just ridiculous in my opinion. And I also get some bragging rights, when my friends see my impossible gamerscore.

Please Register or Log in to view images