X-Plane HDef-4G for iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by GazaIan, Aug 7, 2010.

1. GazaIan

GazaIan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    I find it strange that there's only one other thread on it.. and it isn't very informal either...

Well Laminar Research has released their popular mobile flight simulator optimized for iPhone 4. Its almost exactly like the iPad version, but its rather worth it since it combines all the previous X-Plane apps. There is one thing ive noticed, this app is only optimized for iPhone 4, so iPhone 3GS and iPod touch 3G will run it, but the differences will be noticeable. I've taken a few screenshots myself just for the fun

Please Register or Log in to view images

, and I'll just attach them rather then embed them because embedding is too much work right now

Please Register or Log in to view images

iTunes App Store Link: X-Plane HDEF-4G

ONCE AGAIN, if you own an iPod touch 3G or an iPhone 3GS, this app will work, just with flaws because you're not using an iPhone 4.

[My Screenshots Coming Soon, i HAVE to embed them]
  2. dunuck

dunuck Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeah finally some devs are pushing the modern hardware!!!
    hope to see more games using Open GL 2.0 hardware from iPod 3G, iPhone 3GS/4
  3. richguitar

richguitar Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    This app is in line with the iPad version with c*ckpit detail, full selection of aircraft from all other iPhone versions and a full selection of locations.