WUT? MusicVideo and MovieVideo Icons!!

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by LAMPRO, Jun 30, 2008.

1. LAMPRO

LAMPRO New Member

What about a split video icon= meaning- a video icon for MOVIES and a video icon for MUSIC Videos- I have about a hundred mVids and maybe 10 Movies on my touch32. I hate hitting video, then scrolling down to music videos, i want a music video ICON with playlists, and a movie icon- is this descrip to confusing? any ideas?

NEED IT!!
  2. donny007

donny007 New Member

Merge Video and Music to ipod then you have all in one

Or just delete your videos and rename Videos to Music Videos
  3. LAMPRO

LAMPRO New Member

ok, you didnt understand. i dont want ONE. i want 3. i want one for music- just the music. i want one for MUSIC VIDEOS ONLY. and i want one for MOVIES ONLY.

Is this possible?? if so, inside these should be playlists! when i hit a smart playlist called music videos inside the music icon, the video first frame is shown, but the music plays and the video doesnt. but if i goto to videos, i click the same video, the video runs with music, and then stops, at which point i have to go back to the list of videos and pick another to watch. I want music video playlist, in one icon, seperate from movies and music entirely..

get it now??
  4. donny007

donny007 New Member

Hey mr flamethrower its IMPOSSIBLE
  5. LAMPRO

LAMPRO New Member

iMpossible. nothing is iMpossible.

i want a music video icon. make it for me genius.

lol.
  6. donny007

donny007 New Member

You WANT a music video icon but i am not gonna MAKE it for guys like you !!!!!!
  7. LAMPRO

LAMPRO New Member

Dam thats messed up. I wasnt thrown flames or dissn anyone.. i just wasnt sure anyone understood what i was meaning to say.. its been a hot minute already and no one has even mentioned this at all.. didnt mean to get on your bad side. please take this as notice that ive upset u and it was unintentional.

if u are serious, i would really like to see this happen, this would be a great foray into pre-2.0 territory especially for those who wont upgrade to 2.0 for that Jobs fee.

btw, first u say its impossible, then u say u wont make one. ?? FOR ME.?? as if im one to do things for. look at it more like u add to the growing community, which at this point is NOT that big... and further only adds to the rep of this site and forum as a leader in the latest devs for the touch and/or iphone.. its not personal, its more of a global effort to make the community strong.. we are thousands of miles away from each other and have this medium between us and u sayin things like mr flamethrower or its inpossible is just a way of turning your head away from interests that make this a positive place. dont take my words so serious, or my attitude within the words if thats possible- im a new yorker too so naturally id tell u to beat it, but since im more GLOBAL than a typical NYer, i thought id throw u some 2 cents. chill homie.

Id really appreciate it if we didnt say things are impossible, (only to say later after i doubt the impossible,) that you wouldnt make it simply because you caught feelings from my words on a forum!!

you tryin to spread your wings? fly brother fly and show us how the impossible is done.

make that split video icon- 1 for playlilsts of music vids and 1 for movies and tv shows..- 2 icons in total and i bet you have a new following for touch and iphone fans who have already leaped into the video side of things more predominantly. cmon bro dont be so touchy! no pun intended.. lol..

be cool and just do it for ALL of us. one love netherlandian.
  8. LAMPRO

LAMPRO New Member