Wth apple?!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Kohkane, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Kohkane

Kohkane New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    So I got my iPod back yesterday. But they returned it with "No problems found" So I'm thinking..."Oh..maybe they repalced the battery

Please Register or Log in to view images

" But nope...My iPod cant even make it through 20-25mins of The Dark Knight

It gets to 20% quickly and lasts there for about..30 or so mins and then dies...I'm planning on calling again but shouldnt have apple found this problem before instead of me having to wait ANOTHER week again?

Before this didnt bother me since i just listened to music, but then I got into the world of *ahem* you know....no cost movies...

and this acutally really bugs me...
  2. cainy

cainy New Member

you would be better off going to an apple store if you can, they cant test the batteries in store and will most of the time just swap it straight out for you, you might end up with a refurb but from what you have said i think that will be better than the battery on the one you have now, just so you know i swapped mine because of the battery, it would only get through about 45 mins of a movie before i got the 10% warning, was a real pain cause i never got to see the ending, and that was with my brightness on low
  3. Kohkane

Kohkane New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have, but i never have time for a genius bar. So last time i went up there with my friend and i talked to the lady and she said i needed an appointment, so next time i went up there when i went to the plaza but the guy said I would need to just send it in..I didn't want to wait a week so I did one of the choices on "The top 10 ways to get your ipod replaced" and they just restored it..

So I give. i kinda wanna call and yell at them right now -_-