Wtfh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by xX_Dog_Food_Xx, Dec 4, 2009.

1. xX_Dog_Food_Xx

xX_Dog_Food_Xx New Member

Device:
    iPad
    look. i have lost all hope in my iPod. it f***in crashed again, and now for some reason, Winterboard won't work. it says it has my theme on, and as you could guess, it's not. every time I open the app and deselect it, then close it, it doesn't respring, and then it says that my damn theme is STILL ON!!!!!!! What do i do? i already restored TODAY for the same reason.
  2. 42395_skyline

42395_skyline Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    did you restore from backup? because if you did then maybe you just gave yourself the problems again. try a clean restore.
  3. xX_Dog_Food_Xx

Device:
    iPad
    nope, i didn't. i was downloading SP 3.0, (i know it's not because of this) and it gave me a neverending reloading data, then i got a spinning wheel of death, and it rebooted right. then my theme was off, and it said it was on, so i rebooted, and now the theme is on again, but i can't put anything else on it. please help me!
    EDIT: i'll post some pics:

http://s629.photobucket.com/albums/uu16/xX_Dog_Food_Xx/?action=view&current=IMG_0001.png

http://s629.photobucket.com/albums/uu16/xX_Dog_Food_Xx/?action=view&current=IMG_0002.png

http://s629.photobucket.com/albums/uu16/xX_Dog_Food_Xx/?action=view&current=IMG_0003.png

i start with the first pic, then i go to second pic (winterboard)
    then i click on Supreme Prefs 3.0, then close out
    it Doesn't Respring!
    Reverts back to 2nd pictures stage (Supreme Prefs 3.0 Deselected) do you have any answers! please help me! i can't bear another restore!
  4. Jarlath

Jarlath Retired Moderator

Um... it IS Supreme Preferences 3.0 causing the issue - it screws around with the MobileSubstrate files, and this was a known issue with SP 3.0, which is why Mario ended up pulling it from the repositories after it was released due to numerous complaints about this sort of issue, which existed despite the beta-testing he'd tried to run. Google or search the forums for "Supreme Preferences 3.0" and you'll notice all the issues stem from it causing problems with WinterBoard.

You could try reinstalling MobileSubstrate and WinterBoard to see if it fixes the issue for you, but I doubt SP will work well with 3.1.2 given how many problems it had with 3.0.x.
  5. xX_Dog_Food_Xx

Device:
    iPad
    alright, i see that you are right. is there any chance in hell that i can fix it? i tried reinstalling both and nothing helped. should i remove both and then reinstall it?