WTF winterboard

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by rileyman, Oct 10, 2008.

1. rileyman

rileyman Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Ok whenever i move the weather widget above the radiance theme in winterboard, it cancels out the background, so my background is just black. But when i move the radiance theme above the widget theme (note: this is in winterboard.app, like the list) it cancels out the widget on the springboard, but not in the lockscreen. How exactly can i fix this?

also winterboard DOES NOT change the fonts!! wtf is up with that!?!?!??!grr!!!
  2. Jarlath

Jarlath Retired Moderator

The only way to 'fix' that (because you can only have one HTML background per SpringBoard) is to move the configureme.js and other files into a /private/ folder under the Radiance theme folder, and then respring - and it should run as a widget under Radiance.

As far as changing fonts, it can only change fonts if they're listed in the info.plist file... and if they exist on the iPod. If they're not there, it can't change the fonts. For obvious reasons. You'd know all this if you'd read the WinterBoard help file at Saurik's site.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. rileyman

rileyman Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    okay um yeah, i got the weather widget working. but now the font STILL isnt changing. idk why . but it is gay.
  4. Jarlath

Like I said in my post, which you obviously didn't read, you can only change the fonts if the fonts exist on your iPod. Have you downloaded the WinterBoard Font Pack from Cydia? If you haven't... try that.

I was going to say something about comparing your problems to people are attracted to the same gender, but I won't.
  5. 123qwesz

123qwesz Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)

I can't seem to get this to work with the Beaches theme that I am using. Either the widget displays with a black background or the background displays without the widget. I can never get both to work at the same time - The beaches theme along with the widget. Help me out here...

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. Jarlath

May I suggest going to the MacThemes forum to ask for help instead? Or maybe.. y'know, READING the thread for the Beaches Weather theme, where you got it, from there?

For the lazy, or the people who have problems with the concept of 'search and read', the link is here:

http://macthemes2.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16788623&p=24
  7. 123qwesz

123qwesz Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    FYI, Beaches theme is a theme that changes its wallpaper every hour.
    I tried the method in the thread mentioned. I don't think this widget is applicable with this particular theme
  8. rileyman

rileyman Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Ok, if i want to change the SYSTEM font and not just the springboard font, what do i do
  9. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

^^ Replace Helvetica.ttf and HeleveticaBold.ttf with iPod ready fonts. (/System/Library/Fonts/Cache)

For the wallpaper problem, take the Wallpaper.png out of the Radiance theme, and put in ~WeatherWidget/Private.