WTF?! Theme Help Please!

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by spinner, Jan 7, 2008.

1. spinner

spinner New Member

okay, so I use screenshot.app and make a screenshot, then rename it Wallpaper.png when I do that, it changes from whatever the screenshot was to the grass pic from the leopard theme! Why is it doing this? And it also changes All of the wallpapers in each theme! Like they're connected! All of them show the same pic in mobilefinder, but they're all like they should be when I use the theme! WTF?! Can someone please help me out here? (yes, I am trying to make a them directly on my touch as I don't have pc access.)

Hello? Anybody?

Bump. C'mon, somebody answer please!

What the hell? It's never been this hard to get help before! Does anybody give a damn?

Bump bump bump! (will keep bumpin till somebody helps)
  2. touchfever

touchfever New Member

cant really help BUT...
    get the DOCK app to take screenshots instead of the actuall screenshot app because it is known for giving you bugs and making you restore:/
  3. spinner

spinner New Member

Thank you for the effort, but this didn't help. Anybody else?
  4. [AFX]

[AFX] Well-Known Member

this time im not intentionally sh*tting on your thread, but i mean if no one has an answer, no one has an answer. although these forums are intended to help users with their problems, bumping a thread because you havent had any replies could possibly indicate that no one knows the answer to this specific problem perhaps. food for thought.
  5. spinner

spinner New Member

hmmmm, good point.
  6. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member

finder has a glitch where it shows the same thumbnail picture for everything , if you install mobile preview for mobile finder from the installer you will be able to double tap on any picture in finder and it will open in it's own window and be the correct image even if the thumbnail doesn't match up. Does that make sense?

also , what exactly are you trying to accomplish with the screenshot app? do you want it to be a summerboard theme background?
  7. spinner

spinner New Member

Ummm, well, that sorta makes sense, but not really. I'll mess around with it, but please explain more. And yes, my goal is to take a screenshot, overwrite the Wallpaper.png file in my favorite icon theme and have a better springboard background. (ie, the screenshot as my background) Then, with practice, I will join different themes and icons with various pics and release a bunch of frankenthemes for everyone. (upload them to sendspace directly from my touch)