WTF SwapTunes? Help

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by ChuckMez, Aug 1, 2008.

1. ChuckMez

ChuckMez New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I just installed swaptunes on my jailbroken 2.0 ipod touch, and synced an album from my mom's computer to my iPod. I went into my music app, it showed up and said it was playing, but it wasn't making sound. Please help, or, is there a way to remove the drm from a music file? I'm running Windows Vista, btw
  2. Fehr

Fehr New Member

I have SwapTunes on my iPoT, but I really don't know how to use it. Pretty much the only advice I can offer is to try to resync the music over. Broken music files can cause your iPod to hang... so be careful.
  3. Veritas06

Veritas06 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I tried this app when i was using 1.1.4, & had some problem that required me to restore. No matter which library i switched to, there was no music in the musicc app but the space was still being used.

Just a warning.
  4. Fehr

Fehr New Member

Well then... I REALLY don't feel like restoring, since I haven't had any problems on 2.0 so far, and I seriously don't feel like starting over now. I think I'll delete swapTunes, or at least until someone can declare it stable..
  5. ChuckMez

ChuckMez New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Thanks guys, but I just found out how to remove the drm. Thanks anyways
  6. Veritas06

Veritas06 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I would hope by now if it was a bug it was fixed, or maybe it was some issue with my device. I just wanted to give a heads up just in case.
  7. yoshi8710

yoshi8710 New Member

I just installed swaptunes... and put a movie on to my ipod. at first when i tried to play the movie it said "this movie cannot be played on this ipod" i was pretty worried at first... but then i found out that if you reset all your settings, it should make all the music and videos work again. well at least it worked for me. besides that swaptunes works great!