wtf plz help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by lakers123, Aug 31, 2008.

1. lakers123

lakers123 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ok so i restored my ipod cuz i noticed the battery wasn't that great so i figured if I restored the battery would be better (Im on 1.1.4). So after it restored evrything was fine and my ipod worked but when I jailbroke with iliberty+ it finished and when it rebooted it got stuck on the apple logo and showed an SWOD itunes still detected it and it made the click sound that the ipod makes when you plug it in every ten seconds. So i restored again with no problems and tried iliberty again but the same problem

Please Register or Log in to view images

So then I restored and tried ziphone but same thing happened when it finished. So then i thought that the 1.1.4 firmware was messed up and upgraded to 1.1.5 and tried jailbreaking it agian but the same problem. So here I am trying to jailbreak but its not working. Ive also tried putting my ipod in recovery mode and taking it out after the SWOD appears but its the same. Help????????
  2. Totally 1337

Totally 1337 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    upgrade to 2.0 and use winpwn. or use winpwn on 1.1.4
  3. lakers123

lakers123 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    woohoo! I fixed it. I used winpwn and everything worked fine so then i restored from my old back up and thats where the problem was then i got an SWOD. So i restored with the custom firmware and didn't use my backup

Please Register or Log in to view images

and everything is running great. The reason why iliberty and ziphone weren't jailbreaking my ipod was because I had estored from my back up right before jailbreaking. If i never would have used the backup i would have never had a problem