WTF! Itunes deleted everything!!!

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by Wayvrn, May 31, 2008.

1. Wayvrn

Wayvrn New Member

^^, ALL music, 2-3 videos/movies. Happened as I was putting pictures back in. ANYWAY to retreive My music? ( I dont really care about video ). TY for help!!
  2. RedrumsSam

RedrumsSam Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    its probably because you synced your photos only. make sure its set to manual, not auto-sync music ect.... just reload the stuff on youre ipod. I mean, seriously, what are you freaking out about?
  3. Led

Led Banned

I think he ment itunes deleted it off his computer.

Any way try to restart your computer, that helps to solve a lot of issues. If it doesn't go into your my music folder and see if all of your music is still in there
  4. drakie

drakie New Member

This happened to me once, the only reason i could think it happened was: An app i installed on my iPod messed up the file system and iTunes recognized all my media as "other" (this has happened to others as well) and i had set in my iTunes preferences that iTunes should keep my music folder organized. iTunes sees your music as just other media so it doesn't think you want it no more and deletes it off your computer as well. Trouble is, when iTunes deletes music off your computer, it bypasses the recycle bin, bye bye hours of ******* downloading. Check if the media is still on your iPod and then use an iPod ripping suite to get it back

Please Register or Log in to view images

Hope that helps

Please Register or Log in to view images