WTF is up with SkySMS.app?!

Discussion in 'iPod touch VoIP and Telephony' started by disco_pimp88, Mar 1, 2008.

1. disco_pimp88

disco_pimp88 New Member

Well i had about 5 successful texts with a freecall account and after that it said that i had not enough credit left to send new texts. And so i mad a new account with freecalls. But still it said i had not enough credit. Then i made a account with Voipbuster and still it said i don't have enough credit. So what is the problem? Because i'm making new accounts with no credits on it. Ps i'm using the same email for everyone.
  2. disco_pimp88

disco_pimp88 New Member

Does anyone else have this problem?
  3. kingslaye505

kingslaye505 New Member

Freecall only gives you 5 free texts before youu have to start paying. I believe that if you buy 1 credit, you will receive unlimited texts in the USA, but I'm not completely sure of that.
  4. Jas1222

Jas1222 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    And with the new versions everytime i send a Text it doesnt display the message it just says "Undefind"
  5. thebig01

thebig01 New Member

cool.
  6. disco_pimp88

disco_pimp88 New Member

still doesn't work for me. There is no texting method that works for me. I've tried teleflip, aim, skysms, various websites. And i don't have free texting on my cell so i can't text at all.
  7. Jas1222

Jas1222 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    all i want is just want a sms app that looks like the iPhones, free and text UK for free
  8. zittix

zittix New Member

It's because FreeCall and VoIPBuster seems to be quite the same... It seems that there are the same servers behind them. According to FreeCall you are able to send 5 Free SMS per day per IP for a certain amount of time (something like 30 days I don't remeber exactly) so creating new account will not do something. Try to create a new account with a new email address using an other internet connection then it will work

Please Register or Log in to view images

! Or try to use another provider (like Vyke.com available in the last version)

Mathieu
    Xwaves
  9. cryptsucks

cryptsucks Banned

oh thats odd
  10. zittix

zittix New Member

I don't know any provider which gives use free SMS for everyone... There is several private free SMS (like private network service) but they are only available to network subscribers. If you find one for free I will be happy to add it to skysms !

Mathieu
    Xwaves