WTF? I can't get more than 78 applications on Springboard?!...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by freelancer91, May 3, 2008.

1. freelancer91

freelancer91 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ok, I have 78 icons on my springboard (not including the 4 on the dock.) That amounts to 4 pages of icons plus 14 icons on the 5th page. Everytime I try to add an application in installer after that point, I get the spinning wheel of death after exiting out of installer and going back to the springboard. I can fix it by removing the last application I installed through SSH. It doesn't seem to matter what the 79th application is, it never works. Is there some limit to the number of applicaitons that can fit on the spring board. How do I fix this problem of getting the SWOD?
  2. x6blues

x6blues New Member

Yes there is a limit on the Springboard for the amount of apps that can be placed. Use the app Categories to organize you Springboard and make room by placing your icons into "folders" of sort.
  3. freelancer91

freelancer91 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Interesting...I have that application but I never really had a practical use for it......cool! Thanks
  4. BMANZZS

BMANZZS New Member

Weird, I have 104 applications on my springboard and it's functioning perfectly normal. What's your firmware? I have 1.1.3.
  5. MadMoney

MadMoney New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Try to uninstall 1 app then install bosstools open up boss tools and press relocate fonts

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. dabomb1022

dabomb1022 Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ya categories