Wrong FedEx Delivery..Is really it Possible??

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by boy-from-hell, Sep 19, 2009.

1. boy-from-hell

boy-from-hell New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hello everyone

i got an interesting issue that i want to share with you

i live in istanbul/turkey, and one of my closest friends is in the usa right now..i ordered an ipod touch 3g via apple's online store and pointed my friends home for the address, which is in new york, and my friend's name for the delivery..fedex gave me a tracking number and i had been tracking my package online till 17th of september..on the delivery day,on the tracking page it appearanted that the package was handed to my friend and my friend signed it..but my friend keep denying having the package,he says he hadnt even seen a delivery truck..so who is honest? can my friend possibly be kidding me?becouse he will be back here in two days,he was supposed to return here with mt ipod in his suitcase..maybe he has pranked me..but i am not that sure..on the other hand, is there any possibility for fedex to hand my package to someone else? my friend keeps blaming fedex for wrong delivery when we talk on the phone..

p.s.:we are close enough to make those kinds of jokes to each other..if it makes sense..

i feel really sad about this so,please guys, i kindly request you to not to make fun of me =((( i just want to learn that, is it ever possible for fedex to make such a mistake??

edit: forgive me if have put this thread under wrong section, and the title goes like that: is it really possible? =)
  2. micro_hard

micro_hard Active Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    Was there signature? Is it your friend's signature if you know? If you know it is then it is most likely he's kidding you.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. DHowett

DHowett New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    FedEx's website will allow you to get a Signature Proof Of Delivery for the package, and view the signature of the person who received the package. Just look for "Signature Proof Of Delivery" or "SPOD" on the tracking page.
  4. boy-from-hell

boy-from-hell New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yeah i ve just checked SPOD but the signature on the pdf document meant nothing to me..i dont think he would even try to write down the same signature he used to do..this ain't a proof..i hope..
  5. The Killswitch

The Killswitch Well-Known Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    I assume this was intended to be a gift?
  6. boy-from-hell

boy-from-hell New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    nope..i paid with my own credit card..
  7. Mgssidley

Mgssidley Member

I believe he meant a gift to your friend.
  8. The Killswitch

The Killswitch Well-Known Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Yeah.
  9. boy-from-hell

boy-from-hell New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    then when he turns back here, im gonna give my friend the biggest gift ever..it will satisfy him..i just want him to get my ipod here health..