wow i hate this...

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by dalt0n94, Apr 4, 2008.

1. dalt0n94

dalt0n94 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    i hate asking for help because i feel new here...idk why, but everytime i ask for help i feel inferior lol

anyway, im on jailbroken 1.1.4, using ziphone 2.6b, and all of a sudden when i go into safari on my ipot, the loading bar just hangs at a certain spot (usually right between the second and third "w" in "http://www."). has anyone else had this problem?

i searched but found nothing similar

thanks for help in advance
  2. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

im not sure if its for this but i seem to remember there being a 1.1.4 safari patch or fix in installer, id try that first, then again its almost 2 and im very very tired
  3. jonie

jonie New Member

well that happened to me one time and i just restored my ipod, jiailbreaked it and everything got back to normal
  4. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

oh another suggestion real quick, that helped with another problem but could just possibly help here, in settings choose reset settings (its just stuff like icon order) and that helps iron out a few things
  5. dalt0n94

dalt0n94 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    i would, but now i get the problem where if i open up an app, it renders the touchscreen useless except for the status bar, and when i turn off the ipod it shows a dim version of my springboard...how many times should i hard restart? lol
  6. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

oh wow, ur running into problems left and right, id suggest a restore and jailbreak with iliberty+
  7. Kevdanclay

Kevdanclay Banned

The iPod touch and the iPhone are programed to pre-load to that point.... You must have a bad wifi or a bad configured wifi.
  8. Dloader Girl

Dloader Girl New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Don't use Ziphone. Thats your problem. It sets a static MAC address to your iPod, which is really dangerous and definitely screw up your iPod. No two devices are supposed to have the same MAC address. So if by any chance someone else nearby Ziphoned his/her iPod, someone is going to get screwed.

iLiberty+ is awesome. And it wasn't stolen.
  9. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    That's not true and Ziphone is just as effective. Your choice which you use but I think ziphone 2.6b if the deal is you follow directions.
  10. dualcorex

dualcorex New Member

that is very weird. does your internet work on your computer? try rejailbreaking.