Wow, i am getting so annoyed.

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by Bennahjh, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Bennahjh

Bennahjh New Member

Well, once again, the BSD Subsystem wont work on my ipod. it installs just fine with my jailbroken 1.1.2, but its a whole different story with my 1.1.3. It installs, then i click the home button, then it goes back to my home screen, and does the spinny wheel forever. I havent let it go over 15 minutes, this is about my 4th time trying this, after jailbreaking all the way from 1.1.1 all the way to 1.1.3. And this is getting really annoying for me. What am i doing wrong? I need the BSD Subsystem so i can get applications, but it wont even install on my ipod, can somebody please help me? Ive posted several threads with this, and no help. I havent seen any reports with the same problem, how long am i supposed to let the spinning wheel go on? Thanks!
  2. 1337chaos

1337chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    yea im getting pretty annoyed too. installer wont let me install anything. i isntalled like 10 apps and now whenever i try to install anything else, it gets to the end of "downloading package" and then kicks me out of installer. i was gonna check to see how much free app space i have left, but i cant get Term-vt100 to work because for some reason its password protected...
  3. Bennahjh

Bennahjh New Member

i cant even access my ipod right now. it has the spinning wheel, it has since 6:18(central time zone) and now its 6:31!Ive gotten this same problem EVERY time!
  4. Bennahjh

Bennahjh New Member

I heard that the problem may be the way i went to 1.1.3. I used the iBrickr, i heard that theres tons of problems with it. What other way (besides trying to wirelessly do it) can i use to jailbreak it to 1.1.3?
  5. 1337chaos

1337chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    oh this is great, i cant even use SSH/SFTP. i try to log in and it just says connection refused.
  6. shuffle

shuffle Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    When I restored, I installed bsd subsystem and openssh on 1.1.1, 1.1.2, and 1.1.3

did you do that?
  7. ipodtouchuser21223233

ipodtouchuser21223233 Banned

Wow,

Please Register or Log in to view images

Just about everything works fine for me. BSD Subsystem is working and everything.
  8. Bennahjh

Bennahjh New Member

no i havent. im going to try and jailbreak my ipod using a different method now.