Wow, How the iPod touch has evolved with this.

Discussion in 'iPod touch VoIP and Telephony' started by BostonTJ93, Jan 5, 2008.

1. BostonTJ93

BostonTJ93 New Member

Hi, this is my first post, and have been looking at these boards for while. Anyway, I just got Voip to work and have a few questions.

Is it possible, or do you think it would be possible in the future to recieve calls?
    Are there any mics that do not require any hacking that work with voip out of the box?
  2. k20whiteguy

k20whiteguy New Member

i think it will be possible to recieve calls in the future. Near future actually but be prepared to pay some small cost for this service.

Right now there is no out of the box mic that will work. Either have the Walmart hack one or the touchmods which will not be out till sometime in February.
  3. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

There most likely wont be any out of the box mic's for the touch... The closest thing would be the iVoice in which case you pop 1 piece off and solder a wire to 2 points... How hard is that?
  4. SkaterGOD/DOOD23

SkaterGOD/DOOD23 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    This isn't exactly out of the box, but it's cheaper and better looking(unlike IVOICEIII you don't have to edit this):

Please Register or Log in to view images

jvandervalk made this, and it's awesome.