would we lose applications, hence lose money?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by tc47, Jan 16, 2008.

1. tc47

tc47 New Member

i havent jailbroken or anything, just want to keep it legit... so i got 1.1.3 from itunes, and paid the 115 norwegian kroner (20$ or whatever) for the apps.. but ive already restored my ipod once because i had a problem with it.. now if i have problem with it later, would i lose my new apps and hence lose the money i have paid for it? please do answer if you know! any help appreciated, thanks

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Dbajj

Dbajj New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Don't think so, not sure how the iTunes Store actually works but I know Apple is not going to make you pay $20 twice, at the worst you could probably call customer service and have the problem sorted out.
  3. lvlln

lvlln New Member

I suggest calling customer service and asking them directly. Apple's known for screwing over its customers, specifically in the downloaded products arena (ie, if you buy a song from iTunes, you can't download it again if your HDD and/or iPod crashes, not without b*tching about it to customer service), so I recommend that you have a confirmation before investing in this.
  4. ipodlax

ipodlax New Member

yeah i would def conferme it becuase i no someone who had a same problum and as long as its back up it should be fine but you should call them
  5. Techno89

Techno89 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    i called them and they said it should stay on ur hd and u can use it whenever u want. he didnt sound to sure though. and i was on iphone not ipod support
  6. Tyr0

Tyr0 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    one of the posts says u can call for a 20 dollar itunes coupon redeemable online and in store. The free(sorta) 1.1.3 apps thread