Would This Reduce Battery Life???

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by BDags, Mar 24, 2009.

1. BDags

BDags New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    In Winterboard, would choosing "User Wallpaper," which takes your lockscreen background and makes it your homescreen background as well, reduce battery life? Should I just stick with Apple's original black?

THANKS!!!
  2. austindoggie

austindoggie New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Do whatever you want. Test it, if you notice less battery life it might be because of that. I don't think it would give you less battery life though.

You can get loads of themes from Cydia though. I would suggest installing PwnCenter then installing All Sources and browse through the themes.

My personal favorites are Windows Vista Maximus Perfection and iNav. They require some preparation though. I hope this answers your question.
  3. thejester

thejester New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    It's not even worth noticing; when it's in sleep it doesn't use it at all, and it barely uses anything when it's on. I have a video wallpaper and that doesn't even use a noticeably more amount of battery, so I doubt a picture would.
  4. BDags

BDags New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ok ya thnx. i also have all sources, but my battery life kinda is dropping, so i wanted to know why, and im about to try uninstalling steffwiz which gave me all sources, but i want to know first: is there ANY way having all the sources from steffwiz would slow or bring down the battery on my ipod? they installed as packages it seemed.