Would this look nice on a iPod Touch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by NearZero, Jul 1, 2010.

1. NearZero

NearZero Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
  2. kizdxb

kizdxb New Member

ive never been an admirer of mirrored screens but this along wid the case looks pretty deadly.
    i dont personally use cases becos i like to feel my producdts haha tht sounds so wierd.

anyway cud you please look at my thread below urs and see if you could help me
    thanks.!
  3. User Name

User Name Active Member

The mirrored screen protectors are glare magnets, i don't like them.

As for the case, i think it would look fine.
  4. MarkWhittle

MarkWhittle New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    the first picture is a little confusing. the device appears to be an iphone but it does not have the speaker at the top. if the device is an iphone then it probably would not even fit on an ipod touch properly.

the mirror screen protector, on the other hand, does look good on the ipod touch and is very useful. just make sure you buy one which will definitely fit on the screen. i bought a mirror screen protector a few months ago and it did not fit properly - it was too big. i highly recommend searching the internet for people who have mirror screen protectors, how they rate them and make sure they are perfect before buying.
  5. NearZero

NearZero Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    the case is custom fit so it should fit 2g/3g and theres alot of people saying its a protective great case
  6. ipitouchy

ipitouchy New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    That is so wierd. I actually found THAT case and handed in to my school reception for claiming. It was claimed

Please Register or Log in to view images

But yes, I had it for a day on my iPod 2G and It was god damn beautiful. However, It did get easily mucky.
  7. Jelly

Jelly Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    That's the incase slider. I have one and it was soo beautiful when I got it. It still is beautiful but if you have it on too long, you start to realize how clunky it is. I got it for the white shiny back.

Anyways, now I have a cheap, thin back case on it, and it looks like a white iPod touch :0 I love it. And my incase slider is dusting away somewhere over the rainbow

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. NearZero

NearZero Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    So will it be fine if i take it out frequently? so it wont get mucky
  9. avikar1

avikar1 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    IMO, my friend has on of those shiny reflecty protectors, and it really dims the screen, and makes the screen look worse. WHen the screen's off its really pretty though.
  10. dragnandy

dragnandy New Member

I've had the mirror screen protector, and there are clear obvious pros and cons. It also depends on what your are doing and how often that affects whether its a product you would want. I keep the mirror on because i dont use the ipod touch TOO often, and plus mine is only a first gen, so i get to abuse it a bit with the battery life.
    The mirror is pretty, one less accessory to carry, useful, attracts people

But, it also dims the screen(noticeably, so you have to crank the brightness, lowering battery life), you get this rainbow effect which makes icons seem holographic. The mirror really distorts colour on the ipod touch. Some people get various results depending on which manufacture you use. And of course, glare.