Would this be a fair trade?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iRa1n, Sep 2, 2010.

1. iRa1n

iRa1n Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have an 2g 8gb Mc model ipod touch, some one offered me a white psp 2000 for it, is this a good trade? I dont know much about psp's but i wouldnt mind having one.
  2. feelingleftout

feelingleftout Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Well, the psp is going for $135 on ebay. And the touch is going just over $100, both used. So yeah, I'd say it's a good deal. But honestly, they're aren't really that many good games for the psp. I haven't touched mine in months. If the iPod touch is a spare, I'd trade it.
  3. iRa1n

iRa1n Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Oh ok, can the psp 2000 go on the Internet?
  4. b777forever

b777forever Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone
    yes. I haven't used a PSP web browser, but my friend said it sucks
  5. tinyman392

tinyman392 Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    Yes, but the internet speeds are a little slower. It isn't as easy to use as the iPod's though. But it does have an old version of flash.

The trade is fair. However, it depends on what you use more. Are you a heavy, serious gamer looking for another platform to shred on? If yes, definitely go for the PSP. Or are you a casual gamer, that likes to have his media? If you answered yes to the second one, keep your iPod. Also, you'll need a memory card to use your PSP.

The PSP and iPod are two completely different animals. It really depends on what you want to being doing with these. PSP games are expensive, but quality, and use buttons (an essential when it comes to gaming). The iPod has less quality games, but more of them that are quick casual style games.

If you don't have an MP3 player to fall one, keep your iPod! Unless you don't use it for music.
  6. feelingleftout

feelingleftout Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Yeah, I don't like using the internet on my psp, way easier on the iPod touch. But like tinyman said, it all depends on you. One thing I will say that I don't like about the psp, the screen scratches WAY easy.
  7. tinyman392

tinyman392 Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    Yeah, the size of the PSP might also be uncomfortable, unless you have REALLY baggy pants. The only plus side to the media with the PSP is the speakers are louder. But the navigation isn't as good as on the iPod.

PSP = games, movies, photos (bigger screen helps with videos and photos, widescreen helps with movies)

iPod = MUSIC, apps (non-games, PSP games rape iPod games any day; but the iPod has unique controls), web.
  8. iRa1n

iRa1n Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    What about jailbreaking or hacking, is this easy with the psp?
  9. iBricked

iBricked Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Yes it is.
  10. HeadReaper

HeadReaper Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    But not as easy as an idevice. You need to buy a pandora battery.