Would it be a good choice to trade my psp go for a 16g 2nd gen ipod touch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Magnoun, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Magnoun

Magnoun New Member

I bought the psp go at launch, I thought it would be a way better device than the ipod touch seeing as the games are geared towards more hardcore gamers like myself and I thought i'd be good as an mp3 player for the gym as well.But turns out it's a sh*tty mp3 player for the gym lol and I haven't even bought a game for it yet but I'm really liking the final fantasy dissidia demo so I might buy that if I ended up not going through the trade.

The reasons why I'd want this trade are the following.
    Psp go doesn't have an alarm and I need one as my current one sometimes doesn't ring.
    The psp go is a sh*tty mp3 player when your trying to use it without taking it out of your pockets all the time.
    Apparently a new psp will come out soon (like in 1 year or something)

Reasons why I would not want to do this trade
    The games are geared more towards casual gamers
    I have a ps3 and psp/ps3 remote play is awesome as you can use your ps3 browser from your psp and that has flash!

Oh yeah and I have a question about the ipod touch's browser, does it have flash?

Anyways I'd just like your opinion on this, and just so I get a better/non biased overall response I'm going to post this here and in a gaming forum.

Thank you
  2. SmexyPenguin18

SmexyPenguin18 Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Not a good trade for you. The ipod touxh does not have flash.
  3. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

You're pretty much running the risk of obtaining a biased opinion since this is an iPod forum

Please Register or Log in to view images

Anyways, what you should do is make a pro/con list and see which of those things are most important. For me, music is really important for me, flash isn't, games aren't that important to me anymore.
  4. kaizersix

kaizersix New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    better to trade your phone to a 3GS..