Would anyone be kind enough to create a "new owners" guide to JB'ing

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by Yeahyeahyeah, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Yeahyeahyeah

Yeahyeahyeah New Member

Dec 30, 2007
    Hi, what i am talking about is a step by step guide for someone who purchased a 1.1.3touch say yesterday, is totally green, and wants to get through the Jailbreak process as painlessly as possible.

I know this information is all available in various areas of these forums already but i think it may be a little overwhelming for a new owner.

I would write it myself, but I personally have not done the 1.1.3 Jailbreak, and definitely do not have the required skill/knowledge/ability to document the process.

Also, i do know that this is an ever evolving process, so if it is not yet appropriate to write an all knowing procedure then please ignore this message.

Please Register or Log in to view images

I have a number of friends who would really like to Jailbreak the touches that they plan to purchase in the next few days and they would really appreciate this kind of simple easy to follow help. Even if it was as simple as a step by step with links to video and thread, that would be great for new users and members (in my opinion).

Kind regards,

Yeah yeah yeah
  2. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Oct 8, 2007