Worth it?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by The_Judas_Priest, Jul 10, 2008.

1. The_Judas_Priest

The_Judas_Priest New Member

Should I throw myself further into debt and buy any of the games? If so, which ones do you suggest from experience?
  2. stillercity

stillercity New Member

I'm not suggesting any until I or others try them out. I got SMB and Texas Hold 'Em.

Although you should download CubeRunner, that's a really fun game on the computer, and it's free.
  3. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I would say download everything free until you have some extra money. Nobody likes to be in dept

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. AndyQ

AndyQ New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Thanks (always nice to get nice comments!)
  5. SUPERBXD

SUPERBXD Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    AndyQ - Did you make Cuberunner ?
    Since the Dev is Andy Qua ?

if you did , well this is a good fun game .
  6. arj8138

arj8138 New Member

My stipulation for upgrading to FirmWare 2.0 and not just sticking with a Jailbreak was that I could:
    A. Get files like PDFs Word Docs etc on there
    B. I can open up said files

I know of a program to do A and I think I saw one to do B, therefore I can justify the upgrade ^_^

Also my local grocery store give you gas discounts, 10cents for every $50 you spend, so im just going to go and get an iTunes gift card to buy these apps and the upgrade, and work my way to $2 gas!
  7. kitren2

kitren2 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yes he is.
  8. mateo

mateo Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    have you heard of pdf viewer for ipod touch!?
    its on bigboss from installer
    and it works perfectly
    the only thing those apps that supposedly justify your upgrade do is making slightly more convenient because you dont have to ssh
  9. arj8138

arj8138 New Member

Yeah well heres what happened

I got a new mac, and I was planning on keeping the new iPoT I got with it, but the new iPoT has a crappier screen, it was all washed out and crap. SO I complained but the Apple guy was like I dont see a difference. So I sold the new instead of the old, but I had already wipped the old iPoT, so I lost my Jailbreak.

I decided to wait the ~2weeks and look at 2.0 apps, since there is something that will not only reads PDFs but transfer PDFs, Docs, Photos etc to my iPoT im just gonna go legit for the time being [Its FileMagnet BTW]. Plus I wanted some of the games ^_^

Also, DropCopy was an app from installer that allowed Mac to iPoT/iPhone transfers over WiFi, so no SSHing