Worth It ?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by deleted account, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Hey guuuyyyssssssss.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Just joined the forum, have been trolling it for a while now. Anyways, Just wondering if the iPod touch gen 4 is worth buying ? At the moment i have a 8gb iPod touch gen 2, would it be an update worth doing ? Should i just sell my iPod on ebay ?

Thanks.

2. joshsta

joshsta New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yes I have iPod touch 2g as well, I am upgrading. Go to an apple store and try it out and decide if the new stiff is worth it
  3. iWhitey

iWhitey Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Lots of people say that it's way faster than the 2nd Gen ones. It'll be my first one so I don't know but that's what I've been seeing around. ^_^;
  4. ThaKoRnKiD

ThaKoRnKiD New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    It is faster...I had a 2nd gen and sold it for this one...I've watched numerous speed tests on Youtube and all I can say is wow, its about 2-3 times faster when surfin the web, opening apps, so on..I'd get it dude, you'd love it for sure...can't wait to get mine in 2 days

5. CloudS

CloudS Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Is there any noticible difference in speed while playing games?
  6. Tatanka

Tatanka New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Sell it and i advice to look at 3g on ebay(32,64,not 8gb)if you want to heave a robust and troubleless device at half price of 4g.Save for real upgrade(ipt5?)..
    If you want to run and return several times 'till you have in a good shape ipod(they have MANY manufactured defects,lcd,battery,heating,freeze..etc),a crappy cam,useless facetime,no jailbreak go for it.Speed difference 3g vs 4g it is only on boot,2" less for 4g because 1ghz A4 run at 800mhz like iphone 4
  7. iWhitey

iWhitey Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Negative much?

And btw, sooner or later 3G iPods will stop getting iOS updates and iPod Touch 4 will probably get jailbroken soon. o.o You can't expect a jailbrake that fast. @_@;

The cam seems fine to me, if you take the pics outside. The recording is great.
    Facetime is useless for YOU, not everyone.

And probably iPod Touch 5 won't have much differences. Maybe 6..
  8. Tatanka

Tatanka New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Only on boot(2" less for 4g),internet,apps,games in a same time(less than half second)but with a GREAT chance to freeze for 4g
  9. b777forever

b777forever Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone
    If you feel like you need to upgrade, go for it. It will be worth your money.
  10. iWhitey

iWhitey Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    It's new, you can't expect everything to work properly from the first time. I'm sure most stuff will be fixed with the next update. -_-