worth a try..

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by GlenMcg, Jan 21, 2008.

1. GlenMcg

GlenMcg New Member

ok this is a bit of a pointless thing to do but it worked for me.

i had the problem with my clock that whenever i synced my ipod with my computer it changed my time and date to some random time in the past, i checked a few of the threads on here for solutions but still no luck, so that was quite annoying, also my home button was slightly sticking. because this was annoying me n i cba to pay £269 for an ipod that pisses me off i took it back to the shop i bought it from (Curry's) and i mentioned the clock problem, before i had the chance to even mentin the home button sticking they were waving a fresh ipod in my face. they didnt even look in the box. the new ipod came with the extra apps for free so everyones a winner.
    i should point out that i had already paid for the extra apps before taking my ipod back to Curry's and that i had no intention of taking it back just for the free apps, all im saying is ther must be a few complaints about the date and tim problem for them to give me a replacement ipod so quickly. so for all you guys who are having petty little problems with your ipod and dont want to pay the £12.99/$20 or w/e think about getting a replacement, i dont no wat the laws or wat ever are in the U.S and if this would work there but i spose its worth a try. sorry if this doesnt bring any joy for any 1 else maybe i just got lucky, the person at customer services did look pretty simple.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. justinjetplane

justinjetplane New Member

I hate scammers.
  3. xthefalloftyler

xthefalloftyler New Member

Did you even read what he said? He said he already bought the applications.
  4. arh

arh New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I had that same clock problem, but then it just stopped and hasn't happened in a while now.