worst sticky ever!!^

Discussion in 'iPhone Applications on iPod touch' started by birchnick, Oct 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birchnick

birchnick New Member

Re-do your whole sticky. There is so much room for error its impossible to tell exctley what you are saying. There are multiple items in the download file that are both file and folders. Which do you need and exactley where do they go.
  2. Shredd3r

Shredd3r New Member

Actually, it is a great sticky if you know what hes talking about... (1st post!!)
  3. sam1990

sam1990 New Member

i agree, the most ridiculous sticky ever, how the hell do you put them on the ipod touch in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. FlyinHawaiian

FlyinHawaiian New Member

m

yes i do agree also that is a sh*ty sticky i had to go on youtube to find the right folders also...
  5. eladriano

eladriano New Member

Sticky is fine. Anyone smart enough to jailbreak their ipod should be able to do that.
  6. jmattick

jmattick New Member

while the sticky is a little vague, I agree with everyone else. If you can jailbreak your Ipod touch, you should be able to figure it out... I mean, there are more threads on asking how to add the iPhone apps to the iPod touch than there are asking how to do what the sticky entails...

Common sense people...
  7. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

Next time post your concerns about a sticky in the actual sticky instead of making a whole new thread.

This thread is now closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.