Worst case scenario?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by leafan101, Oct 4, 2009.

1. leafan101

leafan101 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I bought an iPod Touch 2g Refurb. 16gb for $199.00 at the apple store a week ago. Yesterday,it was sitting by my computer and I went away for an hour and then when I come back it had either a small crack or scratch near the middle of the screen. I am pretty sure its a crack since I can feel it with my fingernail so it is not on the inside. Is the crack likely to spread? It definitely was was not dropped or hit on the screen. How can I tell if it is a crack or a scratch? Is there anything I can do since I just bought it a week ago from apple? What is the worst case scenario?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    bump!
  2. cainy

cainy New Member

I vote for returning the device, seeing as you have only had it a week apple shouldnt have an issue, just say it was like that out of the box and you have only just got round to contacting them, if they are willing to accept a return they will send either DHL or TNT to pick the ipod up and refund the money back into your bank account, at least thats what they did with the nano refurb I bought, thing turned up with a broken hold switch

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. tamachanusko

tamachanusko New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Lol it Cracked when you got back?

Well anyway, Whether it will crack or not depends on the force in the glass.

If your not touching your screen, it should be okay but you should get a new one.