worried

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by xx_dodo_xx, Oct 5, 2007.

1. xx_dodo_xx

xx_dodo_xx New Member

well I have a perfectly working iPod touch , no problems exept the occasional safari bugs like the music stoping and also not being able to click the links from time to time... but now that I'm thinking down the road I start to think of things that might go wrong ... the thing that bugs me the most is when I think that one day I'm gonna see dust under the screen.. I haven't yet but I really don't want that because I wouldn't know how to get it out... i was just wondering if anybody has had any dust under the screen with any apple product... thx for the feedback
  2. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

oh yeah, that can be nasty... my pappys cell phone has a bunch of dust under its screen, and is really annoying. if it happens to the iPoT, it is fairly easy to take apart and clean. I havent taken mine apart yet bacause im afraid to scratch it, but when im about to return it I will gladyly tear it apart and post some 5.0 MP pics of it.

keep it in a pouch, and out of linty pockets! remove lint from your pockets often too
  3. xx_dodo_xx

xx_dodo_xx New Member

Thx man ... the pix would be awesome... yeah lint free pockets would b my best chance since I don’t have a case yet!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

I went to the apple store and they said to check back in a month for cases!!!! How the hell can they launch a product without any accessories?
  4. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

they did it for the video ipod too, at one time, all of the ipods had no accessories for tehm
  5. Blake

Blake Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Get one of your friends that owns a video ipod to give you that case that comes with it..
    Works nicely!, Until they release something
  6. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

yep, i us my pouch

Please Register or Log in to view images

from my 5.5 Gen. did i already say that?