Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Der-Kleine, Oct 17, 2009.
The should be alot of fixes and such stuff...
Sweet... gonna check what's new...
a total bug fixes list would be cool Please Register or Log in to view images
Please Register or Log in to view images
where would I see the list, now that I've updated?
Anyway, I have the feeling that the framerate & Controlls are better! Please Register or Log in to view images
i dont see what the big deal about this game is, i got it and i hated its guts...
^ same, really disappointed with it, also, I didn't get the update :/
^ oh thank god i thot i was the only one...
i love it though, but lets keep on topic, change list:
NEW IN THIS VERSION- The option to change graphical settings for increased performance in game.
- More responsive camera controls, including the ability to make the camera zoom further in for a closer look at the action.
- The ability to flip the game screen based on the orientation of your device.
- Improved Ninja Rope controls allowing even more death-defying rope stunts.
- The ability to unleash devastating weapons on your enemies from the safety of a parachute.
- Even smarter enemies with shorter thinking times.
- Highly improved back-flip and jump controls, including a new finger swipe method to make sure you never accidentally jump worms into the water again.
- The facility to customise the game even further by creating your own enemy teams.
- Various sound-related enhancements, including improved timing for sound effects and worm speech samples.
- Numerous improvements to the game interface, including upgrades for the Jet-Pack and Ninja Rope HUD elements in "Low Graphics" mode.
- Plus, a whole bunch of improvements to touch responsiveness and performance across all devices!
I thought all that was added months ago?
^yeah me too
Separate names with a comma.