World War Alliance Hack [UNPATCHED]

Discussion in 'Social Game Friend Codes' started by LaughingPineapple, Sep 14, 2010.

1. LaughingPineapple

LaughingPineapple Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Okay, first, let me tell you that this hack won't work without jailbreaking, and it's more like a exploit anyways. Storm8 made a very smart move using UDIDs to prevent hacking. All information is stored on servers instead of on your iPod/iPhone like iMob *cough*. Sorry.

And please don't lecture me that hacks aren't very cool/dumb.... This guide is for people who don't have many allies even though you are spamming it like crazy everywhere.

What this hack/exploit/whatever does is allows you to make new accounts and add them.

Things you need:
    - UDID Faker ( cydia.[PIRACY].com )
    - Jailbroken iPod/iPhone
    - A brain, preferably one that does not have holes in it

1. Load up UDID Faker and scroll to World War
    2. Select "Random UDID"
    3. Press the home button and enter World War
    4. Complete missions. Do the second mission when it is available. When it asks you for Honor Points so it can energize, click yes. When it gives you skill points, spend all on energy. Keep completing the second mission until you are level 7. When you are, invite your REAL account (ex. 9KCE5J).
    5. Now when you invited your real account, go back to UDID faker and select "Random UDID" again if you want to do more, or press "Original UDID" if you want to go back and accept the invite.
    6. Enjoy your new allies!

Now, these new allies have no power except to let you control 6 more units each. They won't have the backup and help real allies give. That's why this is only to be used when you are a level 57 and have only 21 allies.

This won't be patched for a long time I'm sure. There is no other way to store everything but to store it on the servers associated with the UDID, or on the iPod/iPhone itself where World War would turn out as unplayable as iMob. Sorry it keeps slipping out.
  2. LaughingPineapple

LaughingPineapple Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    BTW, if you did it and it works leave a post, tell me better ways, whatever. THX!