Preview World of Warcraft Theme by JpX

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Jpdeathblade, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Jpdeathblade

Jpdeathblade New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Hey everybody and welcome to my theme post. The main reason I wanted to do this is because I liked World of Warcraft (and I was really into playing it at the time I got my iPod Touch). I thought it would be sweet to use the WoW icons for the iPod. So I opened up my WoW game and got all 3500+ icons to convert to the iPod.

Basically because everyone is different I wanted to make a fully customizable theme. So for each icon I am trying to get at least 3 or 4 different ones that you can use. This will help you take my theme even further. For those who don't want that I am also working on a repo where you can download premade themes with different races (music icons), classes (video), and faction (customize and books). Thats about 80+ themes =P

So for this post I just wanted to get everyones opinion on the work that I have done so far and I want to know if I should continue with this. So far I have 47 apps done (all the ones I have on my iPod so far).

NOTE: The bottom would look better if I could get 5 icons (Race, Class, W, H Stone, Faction).
    NOTE 2: I am also going to fix the dock a little as well.

Attached Files:

2. nitro91

nitro91 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    good stuff, looks awesome
  3. Jpdeathblade

Jpdeathblade New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Thanks, I put a lot into it and I am proud of it ( and show it off too). I also want to make one based on a game I made but it will take a while as a friend of mine recently passed away.
  4. HoboJoe4Eva

HoboJoe4Eva New Member

Just post your beta version of the theme I REALLY WANT IT!!!
  5. XyracX

XyracX New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Thats a awesome idea...keep your work on it.Im sure this would be an nice theme also for non wow gamer.There are so many icons that you can use.You should also upload a big wow icon pack.So everyone can make new icons or rechange them.
  6. XyracX

XyracX New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Sorry for doubleposting here , but i just want to push that nice Thread and ask you or someonelese if you have maybe a link for a full wow or Warcraft icon pack.I just want to customize my icons by myself.
  7. qaz333

qaz333 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    unique dock
  8. XyracX

XyracX New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You should make category icon with a bag icon and a category background with slots from the inventory.

Please Register or Log in to view images

9. mcssa

mcssa New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    hahahha thats so awesome
  10. xM45x

xM45x New Member

i dont even play wow and i like it!