Working with Apple?

Discussion in 'General Apple Chat' started by rcfreak339, Feb 17, 2010.

1. rcfreak339

rcfreak339 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Hey all, I'm a 16 year old that is looking for a summer job and from looking around online and at the Apple Site I learned a new Apple Store is opening at my local mall this summer, I'm thinking about applying and possibly getting a job as a Genius. I know I will probably get bashed with some "LOL N00B" posts but does anyone have any idea what the tests will be like or have I just gotten in way over my head? I know that Apple employies can't say much, I also know Macs are a big deal when being a genius and that were I run into some problems. I know OS X just fine, I know how to use it very smoothly and can get just about anything done on one but when it comes to changing/adding hardware onto a Mac I might be in some trouble. What do you think? This is a job that I think can really be the first big step in trying to get into the industry I want to be in. Thanks guys.
  2. magic8ball88

magic8ball88 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    You can work there at 16? I hope one opens in Spokane so I can work there!
  3. Shawa

Shawa Super Moderator

Device:
    Nexus 4
    I've heard that Apple has a rigorous testing/interview process to get just the right people they want to work there. You'd better be good with people!