Working wallpaper?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by TeckGeak101, Jul 31, 2008.

1. TeckGeak101

TeckGeak101 New Member

I recently saw a man in the apple store holding his ipodtouch in his hands............

I was making a purchase and i asked if i could look at his ipod.....

he asked me if i knew what a jail break was and i replied yes

so when i looked at his ipod

he was running 2.0 firmware and he had a background!!!!!!!
    a picture background

I could tell that it was 2.0 because he had a working Appstore (which i looked at and opened to see if it was real)

He had the normal games
    -Monkey ball
    -Crash
    etc.....

Note: He had an actual wallpaper... not like the icon that acts like a wallaper
    Note 2: He had CYDIA
    I went into his pictures and set a picture and it WORKED AS An image behind HIS ICONS !!!!!

When i asked him how he had gotten it to work.... he said that a new program is coming to cydia pretty soon but he would not tell what program and when i looked on his ipod for what program he had used...... he had already deleted it.......

HOW THE HELL DID THIS APPLE EMPLOYEE GET HIS IPOD TO DO THAT??????

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT PROGRAM IS IN BETA OR GOING INTO CYDIA THAT CAN CHANGE WALLPAPERS???? im going crazy!!!!!!

HELP!?!?!?!?!?!
  2. Ipodtouch97

Ipodtouch97 Banned

wow thats pretty impressive for an employee!
  3. Flagpole

Flagpole Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    sumerboard hopefully. but you can never be sure. on a side note, i just learned that the creator of cydia went to college in my city.
  4. TeckGeak101

TeckGeak101 New Member

If it is Summerboard...... Does anyone have any comnnnections with the produsers of summerboard to give us a date???? or is it still unknown?
  5. Kevdanclay

Kevdanclay Banned

6. thechungster

thechungster Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    wow, before reading all of it, i thought you were going to say the oversized icon with the wallpaper image as the icon.png. but if he changed the background using photos then setting wallpaper it means instead of the unlock background it themes, it themed the springboard wallpaper instead
  7. Tatsu

Tatsu New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    that sounds awesome, I can't get get the wallpaper I downloaded on cydia to install since it crashes my settings window :\ .