Working on theme [Voodoo]

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by element4l, Dec 30, 2007.

1. element4l

element4l New Member

UPDATE:
    I'm afraid this theme will have to be delayed, I'm terribly sorry to disappoint everyone. Right now, we're having some family issues which I have to resolve. On another note, thanks for all the suggestions and support. I'll see you guys soon.

[ORIGINAL POST]
    Just a work in progress, I'll hand it out once it's finished. If you like where it's going, I'm open to suggestions and requests.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. sprigner

sprigner New Member

Fking sweet! I would kepp the other icons VERY simplistic.
  3. tipii

tipii New Member

looks really nice. personally i would add a background other than a solid one. idk if u hadnt gotten to it but thats what i think. looks grat so far
  4. element4l

element4l New Member

Thanks peeps. About the wallpaper, I'm not exactly sure what to use at this moment, maybe it'll be decided later. That was the plan, to use some kind of soft abstract one.

As for the icons, I'll do my best to keep em simple. Should they be in the same style as the dock ones?

EDIT:
    I think I've got the perfect idea for the wallpaper
  5. dashboardan

dashboardan New Member

do the others inverted from the once you have just now.
  6. cadilax51

cadilax51 New Member

looks great, i think the wall paper should be like a mixture of cyan, white and steel, with a black background would look cool. Btw, im new, how could i download this when its done, im on a mac. but anyway, good job
  7. tipii

tipii New Member

8. skinnny101

skinnny101 New Member

That looks hot azzz. Can't wait for it to be finished. Do you think you could make an Apollo and Music icons for the dock also?
  9. DeusMachina

DeusMachina Retired Moderator

Wow, this is a phoenomenal dock so far. Only suggestion: make it a launcher.app theme, and put launcher on the dock instead of prefs.. Also I would change the games icons, the gba doesnt go well with the rest. Post the download link for it as soon as you can, id love to edit it a little ^^.
  10. skinnny101

skinnny101 New Member

wow, i just noticed it does have a music icon in the middle. So the dock has 5 icons? Cool, that theme is gonna be sick. I don't think it's looks voodoo though, more space age or something.