Wont Sync

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by carloscolt, Dec 16, 2007.

1. carloscolt

carloscolt New Member

Hi i removed i tunes from my computer and left my ipod attached when i did this. Did i remove any drivers on the ipod itself. i can not get this thing to sync. i reinstaled itunes 3 times reset the ipod 5 times cleared all songs from my library on my computer and ipod as well as pictures. Now i cannot get anything to go to the ipod. I ran a system check on the computer and the ipod and its says all is well but ipod not recognized or no ipod found something to this effect there is a red dot next to that and all others have green dots.

ANyhow if anyone can suggest something please do. i just bought this darn thing and now its broken. It is a 16g touch.

thanks

carlos
  2. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Try uninstalling all iPod related drivers, restarting you computer, and hold F8 while it boots up.

Your computer will beep (this is normal), and you will get to a menu that asks you how you want to boot. Choose Boot Windows Normally. This will get Windows to reinstall any funky drivers that you have (that Windows installs normally).
  3. carloscolt

carloscolt New Member

got it guys, removed itunes did all the other stuff on the computer to fix this probnothing worked. what i finally found to be the problem was that there was a disk in my d drive and it would not allow itunes to load all the components with a disk in the drive.

weird but when i removed the disk itunes loaded up completly and my touch synced right away.