Won't Sync Please Help!!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by kams.13, Sep 8, 2008.

1. kams.13

kams.13 New Member

So everything was working fine today, and yesterday and every day since I bought my ipod, then suddenly, and im not sure what/when it happened, but all my apps got deleted off itunes (not off my ipod) and now I can't sync my ipod to itunes. It shows up in itunes, and i can physically move music and videos from itunes (drag and drop) to ipod. But not my apps!!!!

I'm sorta freakin out - when i go to the main page and click the apps tab, i press sync and it says if i want to sync then i have to delete all my other apps! what do i do someone please help pronto!
  2. qbal1

qbal1 New Member

is your computer authenticated in the iTunes store?
  3. ThatiPodGuy

ThatiPodGuy New Member

go to store in the top next to file and click aturize ( i know i spelt that wrong) and typen in ur password thay may work.
  4. kams.13

kams.13 New Member

I've already authorized the computer/itunes/ipod. All that was good. I'm not sure why everything disappeared but i did figure out, sorta, how to fix it.

I clicked File>Transfer purchases from ipod it re-transfered all my applications that i had on my ipod, then I re synced it which "deleted all data" but i found that all my games still had the same scores and stuff. I was playing a game called Vay (RPG) and was almost at the final boss, and happily for me that didnt get reset.

I suppose it was unnecessary pre-emptive panic. But I love my ipod and my many many applications!
  5. brisingr

brisingr New Member

right click on the ipod (left tab)
    click on "transfer purchases"

edit: i just read your whole post. Glad you did it!