won't recognize touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mochachips, Mar 31, 2008.

1. mochachips

mochachips New Member

Jan 6, 2008
    I searched for this problem and I've found many threads similar to my problem, but they haven't helped me. I jailbroke my friends Ipod and gave it to him but he said it didn't sync anymore, and that Itunes doesn't do anything when you plug it in. He restored it through itunes and it still has the same problem. It acts wierd too like when you go to music or videos, instead of it saying you have no videos/music it just quits automatically. it also does this when you try to change the wall paper. he gave me his ipod today and I tried manually restoring but that didn't work. Itunes doesn't do anything when Its plugged in, like my computer doesn't know i plugged it in, it just charges. This is the same with his itunes aswell. Its just a blank restored 1.1.4 ipod. Whats the problem? How can I fix this?

I tried restarting the ipod and computer, I tried the manual restore where you hold the power and home until it turns off. ANd you let go of the power when the apple comes up and continue to hold the home until itunes recognizes it, but my itunes/computer never recognizes it.
    Please hellllp

Please Register or Log in to view images