Wont open jailbreak.toc2rta.com

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by snpri3, Feb 17, 2008.

1. snpri3

snpri3 New Member

I just read about every post that has to do with this site and doesnt answer my question so here i go. Every time i type the website in i get this messege ( Safari can't open the page because it can't find the server.) i know i got 1.1.1 i just checked it on the Ipodtouch and downgraded from 1.1.3 and i can acesse every other website no problem like f*** i just lost my 20$ apps for nothing hoping to jailbreak it
  2. snpri3

snpri3 New Member

ok actually i got it to work, but when im jailbreaking it and i have ti type in the IP adress gives me :FATAL: Network error connection times out what do i do now? im so lost
  3. snpri3

snpri3 New Member

4. Paintball

Paintball New Member

are you trying to do the old manual jailbreak? All you have to do is go to http://jailbreakme.com with your ipod and it will automatically jailbreak it in one step.
  5. snpri3

snpri3 New Member

im using the auto jailbreak using this youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLjab_dmWCg

everything went fine until i get to the part where it asks me to Put my ipods IP adresse in and i do it and it sais Network Fatal error or something and the jailbreak.bat just closes and my capicity is now 300mb , i restored it again to 1.1.1 and its fine but the auto thing isnt working it just sais :WAITING FOR IPHONE and it doesnt go on any further
  6. snpri3

snpri3 New Member

well wow i just went to the site where you pointed and it worked and i got the installer.. wow it was that simple like f*** man thanx so thats it, i can install the mail thing and get Google maps on it and sh*t? lol
  7. snpri3

snpri3 New Member

so does anyone know if i can get all those APPS from the 20$ upgrade onto the touch using jailbreak or no? like google maps and sh*t MAIL those where really handy apps
  8. dalt0n94

dalt0n94 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    yeah you can, but they wont be the 1.1.3 apps, just the old 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 depending on what fw you are on. if youre on 1.1.3, you CAN get the $20 app pack for free from installer
  9. Paintball

Paintball New Member

Well, I would recomend staying at version 1.1.1. Then once you get a little more familiar with your ipod, go up to 1.1.2, and if you really feel like it, try 1.1.3. But right now, all you need to do is check this out.
  10. snpri3

snpri3 New Member

ok thanx allot guys much help, bet lets say i decide to move on to 1.1.3 where would i go on upgrading the firmware is there a website i visit with the ipod and it works just as easy???