wont let me download apps?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Cydiaia, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Cydiaia

Cydiaia Banned

Device:
    iPhone
    Right. im not jailbroken and everytime i try to download an app from the appstore, from my iphone (for example facebook app, wich is free.) i type in my password and email, for my itunes account. it tells me a sign in is required, so i press continue and it takes me to my bank details and everythings right on my bank details and everything so i press done, and then it says there was a problem with a previous purchase and it tells me to type in another payment method?? ive been using this account for 2 years and had no problems. whats wrong please help?? (ive tried restoring my iphone and i still get the error.).
    Jalicia likes this.
  2. imranh101

imranh101 Active Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    Try logging in and downloading on your PC/Mac and install from PC to phone, then go on your iPod and, just to test, download something else free.
    See if anything works
  3. Cydiaia

Cydiaia Banned

Device:
    iPhone
    yeah that way works. but i dont kno why it wont let me download them straight from my iphone?
  4. imranh101

imranh101 Active Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    Hrm...
    Oh yeah.
    Make sure your time/date is set correctly (Sync your PC/Mac time with internet, then sync ipod to set it same)
  5. Cydiaia

Cydiaia Banned

Device:
    iPhone
    oh its fixed. becuase i had a new computer i needed to authorize my computer. thanks for your help tho